Monday, September 16, 2013

Our trip through Europe

Uhh, to be back at work, not funny at all.
We have been 3 weeks traveling around Europe, 11 countries and about 7 000 km.


This is how we drove;
Finland (ferry to) - Sweden (ferry to) - Germany - The Netherlands - Belgium - Germany - Austria (dive location) - Slovenia - Croatia (dive location) - Slovenia - Italy - Switzerland - Liechtenstein - Switzerland - France - Belgium (dive location) - The Netherlands - Germany (ferry to) - Finland.

The dive sites we visited where;
Austria, Attersee, Under Pressure. We did two dives and also did completed the Padi Altitude dive course.



Croatia, Poreč, Poreč Diving center. We made two dives the firsth day and one on our last, we visited Labyrint, Pal and Lim Fjord.



Belgium, Brussles, Nemo 33. What a place! I was a rebel, I when to 32 m with is my new SB and PB :) I know that I´m only allowed to go to 30 m but nobody asked or was looking...

I will return to and write about these dive sites and center's when I have some pictures and more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment