Thursday, September 26, 2013

Austria, Attersee

Austria, Attersee.

Huh, what a week or so. Haven't had anytime for ourselves, we still haven't unpacked everything.
But any way, now I got a seconds to post pics and some text.

The first dive stop was in the beautiful country of Austria. I love Austria, would say that Austria is one of the most beautiful countries I ever visited.

We stayed at neat the town of Unterach am Attersse. It was a family hotel called Pension Sonnhof, I was very impressed with it.


 
Usually the first is the best, at least for me, and this time it was. Under Pressure was by far the best center this trip.

 
 
At UP we were treated like royalty. A BIG THANKS to You all!
 
 

Along the "cost" of Attersee you can find signs like this. It's like a mini map of the dive location that tells difficulty, depth, is there any fish and so on.
 
Entry point


 
Maria


 
One of the better pics of me ever, according to me.

 
This is a Austrian Dive Bell :)

 
The water was quite nice and clear ...

 
... thou the weather wasn't.

 
We found a small wreck, it wasn't that hard to find.



 
The difference between a divecomputer at altitude 0 (sea level) and a computer at altitude 1 (700 m-)

 
I had my Suunto D9 at altitude 1 and it had a minor variation to the other computers.

 
The Twin towers

 
Maria took this picture. All credit to her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment